Tuesday 20 April 2010

Things to look forward to

For a change there's a fair bit going on in my life, and all of it's good stuff!!
This week I'm seeing an old friend I haven't seen for ages, he moved up North and never came back, til now! We've been friends since we were kids, so it should be good to get together and catch up.
Then, on Thursday, I'm going to see the awesomeness that is Amanda Palmer with another old friend. I've needed a night out for a while, and live music's always good. I've seen AFP before, in the atmospheric setting of Union Chapel, last year, just before my birthday. So I'm looking forward to seeing what she's going to do this time round, photos to follow.

I'm hoping that there are more fun things coming my way soon, fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat.