Thursday 8 April 2010

Absence explanation

There's been some stuff going on with me recently that I've needed to process away from this blog, or even writing down what's been going on. I've been thinking a lot about my friendships and the way things that have happened have made me feel. Re-evaluating my relationships with the people I care about has not made me feel particularly cheerful about things, I really hate this feeling, when it's time to call it a day on something that was important. The end of any relationship sucks, and sometimes friendships are harder to end than romantic entanglements. I've decided to call time on one friendship in particular. I've been making all the effort to keep in touch and arrange get togethers etc and I'm done. It's not fair and I don't need a friend who behaves like that. I don't like feeling like this, and I don't like losing a friend, but I don't know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat.