Saturday 24 April 2010

Changes to the blogness

I'm thinking of combining my other blog with this one. The other blog ( called A Book A Day Bookworm) is where I write about my love of reading, of books, and review my last read book. It gets a bit neglected, as I don't always write a review or post for it when I should. Sometimes I leave it for weeks and then decide to write about whatever I've recently been reading. I think I could just do the occasional review here instead and not bother too much with having it seperated out. Reading matters to me, and this is my blog. I write my thoughts, random things, lists and post photos. I guess what I'm saying is, there are about to be a lot more book reviews (although there are currently none here) and a few literature based posts. I might try it as an experimen for a bit, then make a decision as to whether or not permanently switch to just this one blog.
 I also just joined 20-something bloggers, so hopefully more people will be reading my scribbles too. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat.