Friday 21 May 2010

Some things which are nice!

I love getting things in the post, it's one of the reasons I like BookMooch so much, free books delivered to my door, yes please! I like the sound of exciting things falling through the letter box. I don't really like it when it's something depressing, like a bill though. So the nice present I got yesterday was definitely more fun. One of the blogs I follow is Today I Saw, and Jill, whose project it is, was asking if anyone wanted to be a recipient of one of her quirky postcards. So I sent her an email and she sent me this postcard. The project ends on June 4th, so check it out.





Also, Clarissa, who gave me the blog award, is writing a book, you can read it here, I've just started, and I like it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat.