Thursday 13 May 2010

Ooh!


So yesterday Clarissa Draper from Listen to the Voices (a really interesting literary/writer's blog) gave me an award for A Book A Day Bookworm. There I was contemplating its future and someone comes along and says they think it's awesome. It was a very nice surprise, so thank you.
I'm supposed to pass it on to some other bloggers. I picked 5 I enjoy reading and relate to on some level.
They are: Melanie from Melanie's Randomness
              Sarah Von from Yes and Yes
              Melissa Blake at So About What I Said...
              Micaela at The Drifter and the Gypsy
              Pousserie D'or of A Speck of Dust in an Oyster
Some of these blogs I've been reading for a while, and some I've only recently started following. All of them are written by interesting, engaging bloggers.
I know this award is for my sort-of side project, so that's where it's being displayed, but I thought it was more suitable to blog about here.

7 comments:

  1. Wow - thanks so much! I'm flattered to be included in such great company! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. I really enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much for the award! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww you're so sweet!! Thanks for choosing my blog! It means a lot to know there are people who actually enjoy reading my random thoughts :)

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're all very welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why thank you!!! =) This is awesomness!! I will make sure I'll post back to your blog when I post about it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. THank you for posting my blog. You can post the blog award here if this is your main site... both are great.
    CD

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat.