Thursday 18 August 2011

Good news at last!!

So after the stress and strain of the summer, finally some light. I went for an interview last week in a different department of the organisation I used to work for. Spent a week with my fingers crossed, and I got the job!! I start the first week of September and I'm thrilled. It won't be the most exciting work in the world, but until MI6 get back to me, it'll do (that's a joke by the way, I'd make a terrible spy).
It's quite a relaxed office so I won't need to buy to a suit, just smart enough to look professional, I've even seen people wearing nice jeans. Having spent the last couple of weeks working in a shoe shop just to make ends meet I'm eager to be back in a job where my feet aren't aching by the end of the day. Although I like the people I'm working with, but I'll pop in every now and then and say hello.
This means I can't sort out my finances and start saving to move out, or maybe for a holiday.
Finally life is starting to be normal again, clearly summer is not a good time for me, last summer wasn't great and neither was the year before, but I'm getting back on track. So yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! She all the stress and hard work does pay off!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat.