Monday 29 August 2011

And so ends the summer...

For the third year running I've had a stressful summer, but this one seems to be ending on an up. I start a new job soon, which means I can finally sort out my finances and perhaps start saving for some things, like a holiday.
I've managed to get an extension for my dissertation. So I'm less stressed, I have to speak to my lecturer on Wednesday and sort out a schedule for getting it completed. It's one less thing to be worrying about.
My 25th birthday is fast approaching, and I'll probably have plenty to say on that subject soon. I'm going out with my friends and The Boy.
I don't need another summer like this, and hopefully it won't ever be like this again. Time to move forward and never, ever feel this hopeless again, depression or not, I don't want to be this girl anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat.