Thursday 9 September 2010

Hello!

Two posts in one day, how exciting.

Firstly apologies for my absence, I've not been home much, and when I have been I've been exhausted. I've spent the last couple of days doing a training course for my new job, I don't want to go into details, but I've found it very interesting. Unfortunately it's a bit of a trek to get there and requires quite an early start so I get home too tired to do much. I'll try and get round to all the blogs I follow and catch up soon. However being as it's my birthday on Monday I'm not actually going to be here much over the weekend so it might be a while before I get back to blogging.
Secondly, kind of an add on to the first point, if you do find my ramblings interesting, please join me on Twitter, I know one or two of you already have, I'm rather fascinated by the whole concept at the moment, and find it much easier to just type my 140 characters than squeeze in time to write on here when I'm running hither and thither. If you would like me to follow you on Twitter, please leave me a comment with your tag and also blog address if I don't already read it.
On Twitter I am @ramblingmads as rambling on is what I do best! (I know I blogged about this last time, but please bear with me). There's a link to the right of the post. Hopefully some of you will take me up and join the randomness.

P.S My spell checker has a problem with Monday, apparently it's not a word, so what is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday called then spellcheck??

2 comments:

  1. Of course I'll follow you on twitter! Congrats on the new job girl! Happy Early Birthday too! Yeah juggling around everything & finding time to blog can get tough! It's okay girl! Monday? lol. Spell check can be a bit of a brat sometimes hehe. =)

    Hey lady I'm running a small giveaway! Don't miss out!
    Mini Random Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel, I follow you too!

    I'm just about to pop over to your blog and enter that giveaway. Looks like fun!

    Hope you're good. xx.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat.