Monday 22 March 2010

Music, oh, music!!

Just a little list of the music I've been listening to recently:

Wakey! Wakey! ~ The War Sweater EP & Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said The Last Time I Saw You

Rebekka Karijord ~ The Noble Art Of Letting Go

Glee Soundtracks

Regina Spektor ~ Begin To Hope (it's my favourite one of her albums)

Matt Nathanson ~ Beneath These Fireworks

Augustana ~ Can't Love, Can't Hurt

Ryan Adams ~ Gold

Yeah Yeah Yeahs ~ Fever To Tell

Butch Walker ~ Letters/The Rise and Fall of Butch Walker and the Let's-Go-Out-Tonites

Los Campesinos! ~ Romance is Boring

The Beach Boys ~ The Very Best of The Beach Boys

Nina Simone ~ The Very Best of Nina Simone

Amanda Palmer ~ Who Killed Amanda Palmer

Wicked Soundtrack

Let's hear it for eclectisism!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat.