Tuesday 16 March 2010

Getting my life together (Part 1)

So I've made a decision. I'm usually useless at this, I prevaricate and procrastinate til it's too late (hey, that rhymes!). But this time I've decided. My mind is made up. I'm going back to uni. Last night I went to an open evening thing at the uni where I did my BA, to check out their MA courses. And I made a decision on the train home, I want to go back. I miss being a student, my inner geek misses classes and reading lists and even homework!! (I must be coming down with something worse than early hayfever) So the decision has been made and all I have to do is fill in the longest ever form and wait. September can't come too soon. I'm getting out of my funk and back into academia. Oh yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat.