Saturday 2 January 2010

Things I Like (2)

Cheesy films, the ones that don't necessarily make a splash but have heart. Like Center Stage or Empire Records (one of my all time favourites). There are plenty of these cluttering up my room, and despite the lack of success, sometimes they're better than a big box office, some of them never made it to the big screen, and that's ok. Means it's more of a secret.

Secrets. I have quite a few things I keep to myself and that's the way it should be.

Terry Pratchett. His books are hysterical. Nation is amazing. He's a very nice man.

Amanda Palmer. She rocks, her blog is something I always read. Her music is awesome.

Neil Gaiman has written some of my favourite books. He's here

My lovely friends. I don't see them as often as I would like, but when I do, it's always good.

My ipod. It's got all my favourite songs on it. Something for any mood.

Taking photos. I want to do this more often. And not just of my friends at the pub or a party. But actual pictures. I could do with a better camera though.

Candy canes. Something that only seems to appear around this time of year, I like the peppermint ones best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat.