Friday 30 December 2011

Tomorrow we end this year

2011 has been a bit hit and miss for me. I lost a job, spent a few months broke and struggling with money worries, got another job, finished my Masters degree (a letter confirming I had achieved it came the other day), celebrated a year with The Boy, failed to leave the country yet again, realised a few things about my life and the people in it, read a lot of books (some good, some not so), ate too much, didn't lose the weight I wanted to, saw a bunch of films, spent a lot of money, and made a wishlist for next year.

2012 Wishlist

1. A holiday, somewhere nice and interesting in another country.
2. A new job that I genuinely enjoy rather than just about tolerate.
3. Making enough money to afford to move out. Living at home at 25 is getting old.
4. Another happy year with The Boy.
5. Some adventures, whether big or small.
6. Working out what it is I really want to do with my life.
7. That my health is ok, both physical and mental.
8. That my grandparents are still with us this time next year, we are not ready to lose them.
9. That I finally put my degrees and all that hard work to use.
10. That my friends and family stay well and are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat.