Thursday 30 December 2010

I'm still here!!

Hello!
It's been a while. Things have been insane recently. Work, uni, trying to see everyone who's home for the Christmas break, spend time with my family, my boyfriend, my wonderful friends and Christmas itself on top!!Christmas was quite nice, spent the day with my family, went out for a lovely meal (saves my mum from having to do all the cooking), unwrapped my presents (Ab Fab boxset, oh yeah!), watched Doctor Who, napped from food fatigue. Did the cooking on Boxing Day with my mum, fell asleep as I was completely worn out from all the stuff I've been rushing around doing. My friend threw a Christmas party at her house on the Bank Holiday Monday, which was a giggle.
Then Tuesday (another Bank Holiday!) I went round to the boyfriend for our own Christmas, he was away over the weekend seeing his mum and family. We had a lovely roast dinner and unwrapped our gifts to each other, snuggled up and watched movies. Because I was off from uni yesterday we got to spend another day together, before I came home to sleep as it was back to work for me today.
Still, it's New Year's Eve tomorrow and another long weekend. How is everyone spending the last evening of 2010??

Something to look forward to in 2011 is the introduction of World Book Night in March, 2 days after World Book Day. 1 million books are being given away and they're looking for givers, go to http://www.worldbooknight.org/ and find out how to get involved, I've already signed up!

Happy New Year everyone!! See you in 2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat.