Wednesday 18 August 2010

Pimpin' my friends*

I'm just going to take a moment to promote a couple of my friends.

Firstly my supremely talented photographer/graphic illustrator extraordinaire friend Tigz. I've known her since primary school, she's a sweetheart and makes incredible art. Her new book, Bitten, based on Snow White is out now and from what I've seen it's awesome. I haven't got a copy yet but I will, to add to her previous work Wonderland. Find links to all her work and other web hangouts here.

Secondly is a new friend, Robin. He's another talented one. Writer, photographer, stylist, and lovely human being. He's written a book (Catching Raindrops) about his life, coming from Austria to London, and his experiences. I've read some of the rough draft, and it's good. It should be available soon (check here for details).


*Not like that! Get your mind out of the gutter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat.