Tuesday 1 May 2012

Trying to live a life

I've slowly started to drift away from blogging, it kept me sane while I was unemployed and lost. I'm still lost, drifting through my life without any answers, but less so than I was. I don't know where to go from here with this blog, it's been a bit of everything, a sort of diary, home to some of my original writing, reviews, rants, my documenting moments in my relationship with The Boy and ramblings. I've taken to tweeting more than blogging, it's a lot faster, a lot easier when you're not in front of a computer all the time (I spend the whole day at work staring at a screen, I don't really want to spend all my free time doing the same).
So, while I think I'll still post stuff from time to time, I need to concentrate on working out what I want from my life and try to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat.