Wednesday 23 December 2009

A Poem

I wrote this just now, I'm not sure what it means, or what I'm trying to say.

I knew a girl who walked in the rain
She told me it was so the tears don't show
When I asked her why she cried
She said that sometimes she forgot she was no longer broken
And that she could fix herself
Her scars were beautiful like diamonds, like roses, like true love
And she knew that one day all her dreams would be true.

I knew a girl who danced in the rain
And screamed for pure joy
Her heart could be broken
But you'd never know
And her pain glowed lit by the moon
Her smile could melt the iciest of souls
And her eyes like stars
That guide through the storm
Ske knew that one day everything she dreamed would be true
And her scars were beautiful like diamonds, like roses, like true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat.